It has been a long, cold, snowy, cold winter season. Did I mention the cold? Somewhere, somehow I developed adhesive capulitis of the shoulder, also known in layman terms as frozen shoulder. The range of my arm movement has been restricted and I am now in physical therapy to restore full movement. I blame the cold, the arctic cold, the arctic plunged, it froze the air, the land, and my shoulder. Apparently, my brain too, gone into a deep hibernation. Everything is beginning to thaw ever so slowly.
Now Spring is here, at least according to the calendar. Yesterday, one could see the brown grass yet to turn green, the snow was diminishing. Looking out my window today, one would not have any indication of Spring. The landscape is white covered in a fresh layer of glistening snow. Just a few hours ago, the view out the window was much of a snow globe shaken and swirling. Much like the words, thoughts, stories in my head.
As Spring attempts to overcome Winter, as my shoulder 'thaws' giving my mobility once again, hopefully my mind will also thaw, organize, and again allow written words to come forth.
Thank you for your patient. You know who you are, my faithful readers and cheerleaders.
No comments:
Post a Comment