Married to an engineer! I love him dearly... he can do nearly everything. His problem solving skills are kick-ass! Timeliness - well that is another matter. Back in my young days, as a single girl praying for a man: of God, one who would love me forever, be able to fix anything - I didn't want repair bills. I ask you what kind of request is that coming from a 18-19 year old girl? Repair bills, seriously? Obviously, I had some concerns in that area. Well, God did grant me my request and more. And no we don't have many repair bills - he can fix just about everything. He simply an amazing guy.
I failed to mention in my prayer - timeliness and one who completes projects. LOL :) It is a standing joke that most projects are 85-90% complete. The last details are usually never completed.... the challenge of the project is over.
Years ago, DH's aunt sent me the following cartoon. It is so true... at this moment DH is teaching DD#1 how to solder wires for her rocket ignition switch. DD#1 has at least two brains in her head and she is a math & science geek!
No comments:
Post a Comment