Forest of Crazy
I read many blogs that are very entertaining and real! Mine has the tendency to be boring. I am not sure I have the same creative gene but I'm going to try :)
Living in a Forest of Crazy!
So true. My home contains one male, DH. He is a grumpy wannabe. But he lives with me - nice try. Although he does give me a run for my money. He relishes his "Bah humbug" hat and his "over the glasses" look. He is practically giddy that his co-workers keep a list of all the different ways he says "no". DH has an electrical engineering degree which basically means - he is VERY detail orientated and yet doesn't care about piles or lack of "neat" organization. Watch out if you clean up one his piles - he can't find anything. I have come to the conclusion that engineers would make fantastic lawyers.
He and I together have two daughters - yes girls! Girls that make the gray hair sprout in a nano-second. We can literally feel that hair turn gray. One is a teenager - watch out for the mood swings. Whoa!! When mama and DD#1 are mood-swinging at the same time - everyone watches and hopes the roof stays in tact. Hiding is the best option when these times collide.
DD#2 is a pre-teen anxiously waiting for the teen years. I am given an update regularly "in just ___ months, I'll be 13." Did you hear the perfectly beautiful brown hair, turn gray? (There is a popping/sizzling sound.) She has not yet joined the full mood-swinging gala events. Since she has the sunniest disposition of about anyone I know - there is hope that she will forever send her regrets to the mood-swing galas. One can only hope :)
We share our home with two cats. Sharing the house isn't exactly accurate. The cats are allowed in the house during daylight hours. We are bit like the Flinstones - our bedtime routine includes putting the cats out at night. We dislike being woke in the wee hours to cats begging for food, or the desire to go out. The favorite is when you are awakened to get up to turn on the light to WATCH the feline eat. Are you kidding me? Even my babies didn't get light or a mama that was awake for those middle of the night feedings.
No comments:
Post a Comment