What begins must end. Our vacation comes to an end. We have many memories of things we saw and were able to do. Other family memories such as the naked sock puppet, fake discounts, Radiator Springs, leaping deer, and DD#2 talking in her sleep.
For me, I have returned home ill. Hubby too. Last night my ear exploded in pain - child birth had nothing on this ear pain. Well, maybe not quite so, but at end of labor pains you have a reward of a bundle of joy. The excruciating ear pain has no such rewards. Unfortunately, it was late on a Sunday night and the only medical services available at that time is the Emergency Room. I had to 'gut it out' until morning.
Prayer, acetaminophen, warm compresses, and decongestant finally gave me some relief of the pain. This morning I was first in line at the clinic. The doctor confirmed my diagnosis of ear infection. Yeah - no kidding, doc! He prescribed antibiotics, decongestants, and fluids.
And thus ends our grand adventure. It was Grand indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment