The weather is lousy, dreary and cold. One wonders if Spring can ever arrive. If I think about it, it is better than winter. The temperatures are not dipping below 30 (F) too much anymore. That is better than negative temperatures. The snow has melted, something I wasn't sure could happen prior to July. I am not wearing a parka and boots to walk out the door. I guess it is Spring-like weather, well maybe. Last night's snow showers aren't very Spring-like in my opinion. But no one asked me.
I do have opinions. Some may think a few too many. I guess I tend to share them. Allot of the times, I am only sharing, not really expecting a change. Most situations, in my opinion, I have a better idea. Which in reality may not be a better idea. Especially if I am not in on all the details. Sometimes, I just find whatever it is inconvenient to me, but if it works for you, fine. Other times I will impart my humble opinion about whatever and how I plan to make it work for me. What works for you is fine too. We all have opinions some of us just tend to share them more openly than others.
I suppose I would serve myself greatly by just staying quiet and keeping those opinions to myself. I have been working on that quality. Those of you who know me right now are probably laughing hysterically. But wouldn't you want to get inside my head. You would be shocked at everything that I don't say or share. In fact, in my humble opinion, I believe I am quiet. Especially when compared to all the thoughts that go through my mind. So much I don't say ... I really am a quiet person. :)
So many times, I have it all figured out, in my humble opinion. If only I had been consulted. Ha ha. So many people and entities just don't seem to ask for my wisdom. It is baffling sometimes. (please hear the sarcasm here) Mother Nature never asks me for input. I think I know when I would like it sunny, rainy, cold, etc. Really, I would just like the weather to fall within the 'set' seasons. You know, Spring Equinox was March 21 - - so where is Spring? I can usually cope with the weather within those parameters. Well, except if I am planning an outdoor activity or the budget is low to pay air conditioning or heating bills, or maybe my mood could use a change.
Anyway... I have an opinion. It's a humble one. If you ask, I'll likely tell you. If you don't want to know, don't ask. Otherwise, I do my best to listen and keep them to myself or share in private settings with hubby. Rest assured, he puts me in my place. He is good at keeping me in line. In those times, I am really glad I stayed quiet. :)
Ha ha - - just a fun post. Have a great day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment